Use this list to select the programs you want to download...
These programs are provided for
research use by other biologists - no guarantees, use at your own risk!
- PV-curve analysis (pv.exe) - (very) old DOS
- PV-curve analysis program document
- WaterProp - Simple MS Windows-based
program displaying physical properties of water at given temperature.
Provides density, viscosity, surface tension, saturation vapor
pressure, and saturation vapor concentration. Data sources for water properties program.
- Conductance - MS Windows-based
program used in measurements of hydraulic conductance to calculate
conductance based upon measured pressure and flow.
- Diameters - MS Windows-based program
that calculates the mean diameter of a group of conducting cells
contained in a data file. Cells are converted from elliptical and
rectangular cross-sections to equivalent circular conduits. User Guide for diameters program.
- HP - MS Windows-based program similar to the
"Diameters" program except that a predicted conductance is calculated
based on the Hagen-Poiseuille equation. User
Guide for HP program.